The best way to lose weight quickly is CRASH DIETING

The best way to lose weight quickly is CRASH DIETING

The best way to lose weight quickly

In this article I will not go into technicalities and will not include macros and other elements and try to keep this as simple as possible for a common / average person to understand this article. Let's start.

What is dieting and how does it work?

Dieting for me is aiming at achieving a specific goal. The goal in this case is to lose weight early.

Now let's understand how the diet (also called weight / fat loss diet) works:

Weight Loss / Fat Loss Diet: In a weight / fat loss diet, you plan to consume fewer calories than needed to lose some calories / fat. So for example if you are an average person who burns 2000 calories a day, then you need to consume less than 2000 calories to lose some weight. Now, depending on the amount of weight you want to lose, you create a calorie deficit.


Now understand it, 1 kg fat = 7700 calories. So if you want to reduce 1 kg of weight / fat per week, then you need to burn more than 7700 calories burnt or 7700 fewer calories burned.

So when you aim to lose weight of 4 kg in a month, you have to create 7700 * 4 = 30,800 calorie deficiency. This means that you need to consume 30,800 calories as much as you burn or consume 30,800 calories. In this way you lose 4 kg weight / fat per month in a weight / fat loss diet.

Now what is the crashing diet?

Crush diet is a low-calorie diet to quickly lose weight. Sometimes very fast

I do not advocate people to go crash diets, but I want to lose weight quickly. I had this request and I lost 12 kg in 1 month. Yes, this may have some long-term negative effects but it does so obesity. I also believe that if we lose our motivation for diet and exercise then there is not too much weight in the process!

I reduced the weight of 32 kg in 6 months (although I only followed the crash diet for the first 2 months and then normal weight loss diet) and crash dying in 12 days (crash dying only) in 30 days. The results were important here are the pictures.


Criticizing Crash Dieting, people say that crash dieting is not for long and you can recover all lost weight in the future. It's me, after 5 years of crash dieting.


enough said! Now look how you can lose weight quickly!

This is the diet I lost 12 kg weight in 30 days
After waking up at around 7 in the morning.

1. I drank two glasses of hot water

2. I used to run around 7:30 pm
After one cup of green tea and one apple (0 and 50 calories) comes back

3. After one cup of green tea and one apple (0 and 50 calories) comes back

4. After the exercise I used to take 4 egg white parts and black coffee (17 * 4 = 68 and 0 calories)

5. In the lunch I used to take a bowl of cabbage soup and 1 cup oats (164 and 120 calories).

6. If I was hungry in the night I would have taken coffee (0 calories)

7. After the exercise I used to take 4 egg white part (68 calories).

8. In the dinner I took a bowl soup / cabbage soup (164 calories) and only




Total calorie intake - 634 calories


I worked twice a day and went for at least 6 days a week to run 30 minutes a day.

I have high intensity cardio and weight training, including compound movements such as squats, dead lifts, bench press and military press, for at least 6 days a week.

I sometimes felt weak but it was clear. I handled it and continued the training anyway. Losing my weight was not as difficult as maintaining my diet.

I got my biggest inspiration result. I lost a lot of muscles on the way. But at that time my priority was to lose as much weight as possible and as soon as possible. And am happy with the results I found!

If you have any confusion or question about this article then I am just a message away.

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment