Why do you workout ?

Why do you workout?

workout


It has changed me from a normal random boy to this.
People start paying attention. They start appreciating the hard work done in their daily schedule (I have a tough program, leave for office at 8.30 in the morning, come back in the evening from 7.30 to 8 a / six weeks)
People will never know how much it helps me at the psychological level. Exercise makes me calm, when you get drowned in sweat and you see in the mirror, then this is satisfaction for your soul.
I'm stronger now, more than I used to do. To be strong you should not be too heavy.


I used to have bad eating habits, there was a problem of digestion but no longer.
Talking about food, I like what I have to eat, I cleaned my diet due to my workout. Sunday is the hardest day for me.

The sleeping cycle is now correct, I will go to bed at 10.15 to 10.30 and go up from around 5.20 to 5.30 ... See correct.
I do not feel lazy anymore I am full of energy all day.


I live in the present, stopped giving chatter about the past and the future. This is a drastic change.
It is a psychological need for exercise that makes me mad, after a gap of one or two days it is very tempting to work on Monday. When I go to bed, my last thought is not about the next day exercising which is not about some strange ideas that were to come first.
It is believed that I got it after my change. I can not be happier about my life.
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment